FiberRise allows for installation of GRP
Grating Risers into most buildings.
Whether it's new build or refurbishment of an existing building
we have a GRP Riser system to meet your requirements.
The construction of FiberRISE allows for easy
fabrication either at our factory before delivery or on site prior
to installation. No hot works is required when fabricating on site,
just standard cutting tools.
FiberRISE can either be cast into concrete or
retro fitted to riser voids at a later date.
Additional supports can be provided if required using Fibergrate
GRP Pultruded profiles such as angles, channels and beams.
- Extremely lightweight
- High weight to strength ratio
- Can be site cut with no hot works required
- Bi-directional spanning
- Excellent load bearing capabilities
- Excellent gritted non-slip top surface
- Fire resistant
- No special cutting equipment required